We have three types of voucher available. See descriptions below for details.
These vouchers can be used against any of our charter services or Humber Rescue Powerboat courses & ‘Taster’ sessions.
£25 Gift voucher.
£50 Gift voucher.
£100 gift voucher.
Humber Rescue Powerboat course vouchers
These can be used in full payment against the selected course at Humber Rescue. For details of each course/session, please visit out Powerboat Training page.
Powerboat taster session voucher (£50).
Taster sessions last approximately 30 minutes and allow the clients to experience helming a powerboat under instruction. Additional passengers can also be carried, so you can make it a family outing!
Powerboat Level 1 voucher (£170).
The RYA Powerboat Level 1 course is a one day course aimed at those who would like an introduction to helming and crewing a powerboat, or to assist someone more experienced. Minimum age – 8 years old (N.B. holders of the Level 1 certificate must be under direct supervision when helming a powerboat).
Powerboat Level 2 voucher (£285).
The RYA Powerboat Level 2 course is a two day course which aims to familiarize students with all aspects of helming a powerboat as well as navigation, rules of the road etc. Minimum age – 12 years old (N.B. under 16s can only operate a powerboat under supervision).
Private charter trips are available from 1 to 6 hours. Our most popular trips are listed below. For longer trips or for something out of the ordinary, please contact us.
1 Hour Charter (£125).
2 Hour Charter (£190).
Terms & Conditions of Gift Vouchers
- Monetary vouchers can be redeemed against any of our services for the value stated on them.
- Vouchers issued for a specific service can only be redeemed against that service.
- If the value of the service is less than that of the voucher, no change is given.
- Voucher(s) can be used in part payment for a service.
- Voucher(s) are non-transferable.
- Voucher(s) cannot be exchanged or refunded.
- Valid for 12 months from Date of Issue.